Donald Trump’s Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh was very interested in the sexually explicit details of Bill Clinton’s affair with Monica Lewinsky. He was relentless with dragging Clinton through the mud over sex.
Supreme Court nominee, Brett Kavanaugh, worked for the independent counsel investigating President Bill Clinton in 1998. And he was very interested in the sexual relationship between Clinton and White House intern Monica Lewinsky.
According to a memo released on Monday, Kavanaugh wrote that he was “strongly opposed” to giving Clinton a “break” during questioning.
The Washington Post previously reported on Kavanaugh’s memo. But, on Monday, the memo in its entirety was released by the National Archives in response to a Freedom of Information Act request.
Kavanaugh included ten questions in the memo that he wanted to ask Clinton. And the questions were extremely sexually explicit.
The memo, which was written on August 15, 1998, was sent to the independent counsel Ken Starr with the subject line, “Slack for the President?”
“I have tried hard to bend over backwards and to be fair to him and to think of all reasonable defenses to his pattern of behavior,” Kavanaugh wrote. “In the end, I am convinced there really are none. The idea of going easy on him at the questioning is thus abhorrent.”
Here are the ten questions that Kavanaugh believed were most important to ask President Clinton:
- Did you tell Monica Lewinsky that she should deny the nature of the relationship that you and she had?
- If Monica Lewinsky says that you agreed to lie about your relationship with her, would she be lying?
- Would Monica Lewinsky be lying if she says that you told her after her name appeared on the witness list: “You could always say you were coming to see Betty or that you were bringing me letters”?
- If Monica Lewinsky says that you inserted a cigar into her vagina while you were in the Oval Office area, would she be lying?
- If Monica Lewinsky says that you had phone sex with her on approximately 15 occasions, would she be lying?
- If Monica Lewinsky says that on several occasions in the Oval Office area, you used your fingers to stimulate her vagina and bring her to orgasm, would she be lying?
- If Monica Lewinsky says that she gave you oral sex on nine occasions in the Oval Office area, would she be lying?
- If Monica Lewinsky says that you ejaculated into her mouth on two occasions in the Oval Office area, would she be lying?
- If Monica Lewinsky says that on several occasions you had her give [you] oral sex, made her stop, and then ejaculated into the sink in the bathroom off the Oval Office, would she be lying?
- If Monica Lewinsky says that you masturbated into a trashcan in your secretary’s office, would she be lying?
This is the man now being considered for a spot on the highest court in the land.